Volunteer for the 2014 Fairhope Film Festival
We had an outstanding group of volunteers for our first festival, which wouldn’t have been possible without all of their help. Thank You to all who helped make the 2013 Fairhope Film Festival such a fun and amazing experience for everyone who participated and attended! If you are interested in volunteering for the 2014 festival, please fill out the form below. There will be plenty to do at this year’s festival, with opportunities leading up to November as well. We look forward to having you on board! Thank you for your interest.
Applying to Volunteer
Fill out and submit the online application at the bottom of this page.
- All volunteers are required to complete and submit an application.
- All volunteers are required to sign a release of liability for the Fairhope Film Festival.
- All volunteers are required to work a minimum of 8 hours during the festival.
- All volunteers are required to attend a minimum of one orientation/training meeting before the festival.
- All volunteers are required to sign in when appearing for every volunteer assignment and sign out when they leave.
- All volunteers are required to greet and assist all patrons of the festival with a courteous, friendly, and helpful manner.
- All volunteers receive a Fairhope Film Festival t-shirt.
- All volunteers who work the minimum of 8 hours during the festival are allowed to be seated for film screenings after all patrons waiting in line are seated. Be advised that when screenings are sold out, volunteers will not be seated.
- All volunteers who work a minimum of 8 hours during the festival are invited to attend a volunteer appreciation luncheon which will be held after the festival.
- An exciting weekend of viewing films, meeting filmmakers, and having fun!
For further information, please email our volunteer coordinator at .