Volunteer for the 2017 Fairhope Film Festival
Thank you to everyone who volunteered with us last year. We wouldn’t have a festival if it weren’t for people like you. If you are interested in volunteering for the 2017 festival, please sign up using the form on this page, and be sure to check the ‘volunteer interest’ box. Volunteer applications will be closed September 30th. Shortly afterward we will send out a notification to all 2017 volunteers. We look forward to having you on board! Thank you for your interest.
- Complete and submit an application.
- Attend at least one volunteer training session (October 21 at 10AM and October 29 at 2PM at FFF office on Summit Street). All volunteers must attend, including volunteers from previous festivals.
- Commit to a minimum of six hours.
Volunteers who have fulfilled all of the above requirements will receive the following benefits:
- a free Fairhope Film Festival t-shirt
- a film voucher for completing six volunteer hours
- an exciting weekend of viewing films, meeting filmmakers, and having fun!
For questions or further information, please email our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.